Join The Practice
How to register
To register with the surgery please submit your details via the button below:
Important - We require your previous medical records before prescribing regular medication. Therefore please ensure you that you have a months supply of regular medication from your previous surgery before registering.
Please check our boundary map application to see if you are within our catchment area. Please note that our boundary has recently been amended and Sherford no longer forms part our our practice catchment area. Please use the Find a GP option to locate a practice close to your location.
Out of Area Patients
Please note that if you move out of our catchment area you will be required to register at a surgery nearer your new address.
To find a practice near your area please use the following link
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after submitting my registration? Once you have completed your registration, this will be electronically sent to the surgery, and we will register you with the practice within 7 working days of receiving the request. If there are any issues with the registration, one of the team will be in contact with you within the timescale.
- Once I am registered at the surgery, how do I make an appointment? From June 2023 we have started to use a telephone triage system called Anima, patients can access Anima on their phone, PC or tablet - this is known as an online consultation. many of the things that you contact the practice for by phone or in person, can be done by Anima. Benefits include - easier access - it should only take a couple of minutes to fill out your information. Your request will be seen by the right person in the practice and your request will be responded to by the right person in the practice. You can also send your online request anytime during surgery hours, this will allow the phone lines to be freed up for the most poorly patients.
- What if I dont have access to the internet or stuggle to complete the Anima forms? Please be reassured that you can still telephone us or come into the practice and our team will fill fill in a form on your behalf.
- Does this mean I wont see a GP anymore? Not at all - completing the form online is just a preliminary way of collecting information to ensure that you are seen by the right person, at the right time, first time. You may still be contacted by a GP or it could be another person from the practice who can better meet your needs.
- Can reception make me an appointment instead? Even if you visit the surgery in person or contact us by phone the receptionists will not be able to book a routine GP appointment. They will assist you to complete the online form if you need help.
- How do you get an Anima account? We suggest once you receive notification from us that you are registered you set up an Anima account, To set up an account please click here.
Please click here to get directions.
Non English Speakers
The following fact sheets have been written to explain the role of UK health services & the National Health Service (NHS) to newly-arrived individuals seeking asylum. They cover topics such as the role of GPs, their function as gatekeepers to the health services, how to register with a GP practice and how to access emergency services.
Special care has been taken to ensure that the information provided is in clear language, and the content and style has been tested with user groups.
Open the leaflets in one of the following languages:
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.